Intel Socket 1155 for 3rd/2nd Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel 32 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Supports CPU up to 77 W
* The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to for CPU support list
2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 1600MHz and higher frequency is supported by Intel 3rd generation processors.
* Refer to for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard.
* Due to the CPU behavior, DDR3 2133/1866MHz memory module will run at DDR3 2000/1800MHz frequency as default.
Integrated Graphics Processor
Multi-VGA output support : DVI/RGB ports
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 @ 75 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 *1
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
Realtek 8111F, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *2
8 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
top of page
bottom of page